WELCOME TO EKO EXPORT
EKO EXPORT, INC. specializes in gaining and sal of microspheres. The company imports raw material mainly from Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine and after processing it in Bielsko-Biala plant almost 100% of the final product is being directed to customers in western Europe.
Learn more about EKO EXPORT
Microspheres are particles of slag originating during coal dust burning process in big furnaces, mainly in power stations. Microspheres have very wide application in many branches:
- car industry (composites, tires, moulds)
- power engineering and technology (drilling mud, propeller arms, spaceship coating and composites)
- building industry (elevation panels, special cements, mortars, plasters)
- recreation (boats, surfboards, canoes)
- plastics (nylon, polyethylene)
- ceramics (refractory materials, insulating materials).
Get better acquainted with our offer